So Happy with my Rhinoplasty Results Performed by Dr. Jamil Ahmad - Mississauga, ON

Dr. Ahmad performed my septo-rhinoplasty 7 weeks...

Dr. Ahmad performed my septo-rhinoplasty 7 weeks ago and the results have been super thus far. I still look like myself -- this was very important to me -- and my nose doesn't look 'overdone', which was something Dr. Ahmad stressed at our consultations. He likes to achieve a natural-looking result and I am so glad I chose him over the other surgeon I consulted with. My new nose is overall smaller and more shapely than it was before, and definitely more feminine, which I LOVE. I have some residual swelling in the tip area, which is to be expected as I have thick skin but I am confident this will resolve in good time. I had no 'pain' after my procedure, just what I would call pressure in the sinus area so did not take the prescription meds they provided, as Tylenol was sufficient to manage my pain. Bruising was not too bad either, and I was absolutely presentable in public at just 12 days post-op. My scars have healed very nicely and the best part of it all is how much happier I am, no longer feeling self-conscious about my nose.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Ahmad and his staff has been perfect from the first consultation till now. I chose Dr. Ahmad because of his expertise in Rhinoplasty and because he answered all my questions in great detail. My experience with Dr. Ahmad and his staff has been truly perfect. My procedure was performed at their Mississauga location. This clinic is gorgeous and state-of-the-art and everyone took great care of me. The entire staff is amazing, just absolutely lovely. I'd recommend Dr. Ahmad to anyone considering a rhinoplasty. He is the sweetest doctor I've ever met and he will put your mind at ease. Most importantly, he is a gifted surgeon who knows what he is doing, and I trust him. Thanks Dr. Ahmad for my new, improved nose. I am so happy I did it.