Looking for Botox and Fillers: Look No Further Than the McLean Clinic - Mississauga, ON

I felt compelled to write this review because when...

I felt compelled to write this review because when I was searching for referrals online in the GTA I could not find them! All I could find were Botox gone bad stories which fed into my fears for the past 3 yrs! I finally decided to take the plunge and go to the Maclean Clinic because it was local.

About me- 43 , starting to show definite signs of aging after repeated sun exposure, smoking, and losing 32pounds.....my face was not only starting to sag, it looked lifeless and sallow, and the wrinkles after the weight loss were even more pronounced.

My experience- I saw Linda who works for Dr McLean for a consult. Although I was hoping for the plastic surgeon myself, I listened to her feedback/recommendations and immediately felt at ease. She not only reassured me with her 20+ yrs of experience, but with her confidence and "no pressure" tactics, I immediately booked my appointment for 1 month later, on her recommendation that I would be "perfect" for my wedding day.

1st visit- very nervous!!!! She immediately put me at ease, took some pictures and got to work! She began with the Juvederm in my cheeks.....not one to like needles, I watched her go as she fully explained what she was doing every step of the way.....then....ouch!!!!she hit a sensitive spot and I immediately felt queasy....I passed out! Embarrassed after I came to, I insisted she finish, but Linda insisted I come back when I was ready....she gave me apple juice and let me sit for awhile....when I was ready, she finished the Botox on my forehead and chin- easy peasy!

2nd visit- back after 7 days. Botox kicked in and my eyes looked refreshed and lifted, but still had full movement of my eyes- so natural as promised ! No more fine wrinkles on my chin....cheeks looked amazing- absolutely no bruising from the juvederm! Still a little sore but that's it! Ready for round 2.....she immediately got to work on my mouth area to tackle the marrionette and laugh lines....I was no longer scared as I knew what to expect.

This time, she used a cannula and the sensation was completely different. No sharp injection pain, just a weird sensation as she maneuvered the needle in different directions once under the skin. Result? Instant lift! The corners of my mouth lifted upwards and the laugh lines gone!

Bottom line? Its been 14 days since my first session....at work, I have been stopped by numerous people who tell me I look fantastic but can't pinpoint why....I am being studied with no conclusions! 5 yrs have been erased from my face overnight without looking like I had "work done". I feel beautiful inside and out. I owe it all to Linda!!!! She is not only professional, but patient, and works at your own speed. As for results, she delivered everything that was promised with no bruising and no downtime! They may be more expensive than your local medi-spa but believe me, you get what you pay for! Ladies, when it comes to your face, spend the extra for piece of mid! I love you Linda, thank you for making me beautiful again! I'm now officially hooked!!!!

Mississauga Plastic Surgeon

Google

It is so great to hear that you had such a good experience and that you are loving your results!

I'm sorry to hear that you passed out. :( I've passed out a few times over the course of my life, so I completely understand the embarrassment that goes with that! I'm glad to hear you were well cared for during that though, and that you felt ok to finish up the treatment after a little time to rest.

Was the $1,700 for everything (filler and Botox)?

Yes, I ended up getting a "softlift"