Submuscular Cohesive Gel Implants with Dr. Lista - Mississauga, ON

After breast feeding 3 babies and working very...

After breast feeding 3 babies and working very hard to get my pre-pregnancy body back, it became clear that the one thing that weight lifting, cardio, and my trainer could not help me fix were my breasts. After 2 years of feeling embarrassed, not swimming with my children, and wearing ridiculously padded bras, I booked a consult with Dr. Lista who was referred to me by a friend. He is a wonderful doctor who put me at ease, answered all of my questions, and thoroughly explained my options, and what in his opinion, would be best for my body type and desired outcome. I have a very lean body, and essentially had no breast tissue left so he recommended a submuscular cohesive gel implant placed through transaxillary incisions. His staff took fantastic care of me pre and post surgery, always answering my questions and addressing any concerns or anxiety I was having. I am ecstatic about my results! I could not be happier! I am so thankful for my experience at The Plastic Surgery Clinic and I highly recommend Dr. Lista!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lista is amazing! My husband came with me for my initial consult, and Dr. Lista provided us with a wealth of information, as well as his professional recommendations for the result I desired to achieve. The consult was free. There was never any pressure to book a surgery date that very day but I was so impressed with Dr. Lista's bedside manner, his knowledge, experience and techniques, that I knew I didn't need any other consults. I was so excited that I booked that very day! All the nerves and indecision I was feeling vanished - I knew I had found the right surgeon and the right clinic!

Congratulations! Breastfeeding 3 children was rewarding and I don't regret it, but I can understand how this wreaks havoc on your breasts. Glad to hear you were able to do something special for yourself. How did you care for your children during your recovery? How many cc's did you end up getting? Have you thrown out the swimsuit tops that fill up with water? :) Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Enjoy your new look!