Not Even Considering This Doctor - Mississauga, ON

My appt was at noon and I did not see the doctor...

My appt was at noon and I did not see the doctor until after 2. His staff seemed polite yet awkward. When he came into meet me, he didn't introduce himself just started talking and mostly to the paper in front of him not to me.. he didn't ask me or tell me what he thinks I should do.. he was just checking things off on the paper.. and going on about how some procedures are stupid (Example textured implants or teardrop implants). He didn't look at me when he talked to me.. he seemed rushed and not at all interested in finding out why I was there and what my goal was. He seemed very occupied and disoriented. He did not ask if I was healthy - just checked off that I was - meanwhile, I have renal failure and this procedure may need to be confirmed by my regular doctor first. All in all, I waited for so long, I didn't feel as if I got any information out of this doctor.. this consult made me uncomfortable and scared of doing the procedure rather than the other way around.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I've met with dr Jugenburg. He was very helpful and polite and told me what he thinks I should do based on the results I want and also said that I could get away with bigger if i decided to since I'm so tall. He recommended I do saline through the armpit ... Because he said that with my situation you probably couldnt tell the difference between saline or silicone. It's 6500. But I've heard saline ripples ? Is that true?

I am sorry to hear you had a disappointing consult. This does happen occasionally for one reason or another, but it can be rather frustrating. I always suggest getting several consults anyway, so don't give up. It's important for you to feel comfortable with your PS before you move forward with your procedure. Looking forward to your updates with hopefully some good news! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Count your blessings that you made a very wise decision! I had an abdominoplasty with Dr. Weinberg and he ruined my physical appearance. I also had a terrible experience the night after the procedure and had to rush to emerg in middle of the night. He has mislead me deliberately and I would not recommend him to anyone.
Find another doc ASAP!! My doctor is not my best friend and never will be, but I am comfortable putting my life and my boobs in his very capable hands. I do not mind a doctor who is more clinical in their bedside manner, but being blatantly disrespectful is not acceptable under any circumstance!! I knew my doctor was the one for me when his idea for my body was different from mine. He did not just agree to do what I wanted, instead he would explain why he would do it another way. I did not have to ask hardly anything because all of my questions were answered before I could ask!! I need a warm, fuzzy doctor for my fibromyalgia because I will be dealing with that doctor on a monthly basis so I can understand wanting that too. If you are not comfortable, don't second guess it!
             ypu might want to find another docter!
That's too bad for him. Such a loser. He might be the best surgeon straight to the business but at least you want someone that is a little but caring . I know we are not looking for a best friend ps but someone who will educate us on what we are want to do. Good luck with finding the right one. Bieve me, once you find the right Dr, you will feel so much better and will be positive all through the process.
Oh girl!! First off don't give that doc a second thought!!! There are soooo many docs and they DO care!!! Keep on goin and I assure you there is the perfect doc right around the corner and whatever you do, don't let this guy detour you from your dream!! Don't be scared!! The surgery is a breeze and recovery is not bad at all. Keep looking and don't settle. When you meet your PS you will know it!! He will make you feel as comfy as a cozy kitten and you will trust him without question!!
That's terrible! There are great PS's out there so book some more consults and do some research online. Lots of girls have multiple consults before making their choice. That consult would have definitely scared me off also. Good luck and don't get discouraged!!