I Am Amazed and Elated with my Results... - Mississauga, ON

I did my surgery for myself....after having...

I did my surgery for myself....after having children things just weren't the same. Gravity was taking its toll. I got a breast lift as well as cohesive gel implants, over, annatomical. And I am very pleased with my gorgeous tear drop shaped ta ta's...lol

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He is extremely experienced in breasts and he knows what looks good. He treats you as though you are family and does what would be best "if you were his wife" or "if you were his sister" very professional team, upscale clinic, and they get the job done in record time if need be...

That great to hear as well, Thank you!
Thanks for sharing. I'm in T.O. and have been toying with BA for a while, so it is great to see a local review
Dr Darrell Henderson in lafayette
Thats good to hear!!! Hopefully you will have a good experience. Dr.Lista does a pain pump which is attached to you when you leave the hospital. I virtually had NO pain. It was great, I didn't even need to take pain pills. Who are you going to see for your surgery?
Im so glas to read a local review.
I`m also in T.O. and will be going for a consultation with Dr Lista. I am a little nervous but excited. How long was your recovery time? are your scars very visible? do your breasts look natural? Sorry about all the Questions but it would really help me to put my mind more at ease.
Yay for you! I like hearing about happy endings. I'm having implants on the 26th. I'm nervous as hell. As all the good stories the better. Glad your's worked out so well for you!