Amazing & Natural Rhinoplasty - Totally Worth It! - Mississauga, ON

I have always been dissatisfied with the...

I have always been dissatisfied with the appearance of nose; I had a prominent hump and a droopy undefined tip. After much consideration I decided to take the plunge and get a consultation. I was referred to the Mississauga Plastic Surgery Clinic by my doctor. I immediately felt at ease with Dr Ahmad; I felt he understood exactly what I wanted and I trusted him. He is incredibly meticulous and he takes his time during surgery, something that was very important to me. I couldn't be happier with the result; I am about 5 weeks post-op and while there is still some swelling, the changes are amazing and very natural at the same time.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I can not say enough about Dr. Ahmad and his team, they are extremely caring and not pretentious at all. You can tell Dr. Ahmad is passionate about his work and he takes great pride in what he does; the results speak for themselves. It looks so natural, many people won't be able to pinpoint what looks different about you. Overall it was a great experience and I am so happy I did it!

glad you are loving the results, could you please share some pics plz
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!