Simple Surgery, Low Cost - Mission Viejo

I did out-patient/local anesthetic surgery, six...

I did out-patient/local anesthetic surgery, six weeks apart. It took about 1 1/2 hrs. each time. He removed the gland and some fatty tissue that equaled the size of a small fist. Minimal pain, major swelling.

The Doctor had warned me about the possibility of swelling, but I had now idea it would be that bad. About 10 days after the first side, I noticed a little leakage. When I squeezed just a bit, bam, a ton of rust colored liquid came pouring out. After that, the swelling went down tremendously. After that, I knew what to expect and the second one was a piece of cake. When I went back for the second side, which was the first time I had been seen by the Doctor since my surgery 6 weeks earlier, He told me it might take 6 months for the swelling to go away completely.

It's now been 2 weeks since my second surgery and it's the same story on the liquid. I have a hard knot under the incision of the first side. The Doctor said its scar tissue that will also go away in time.

All said, I would highly recommend the surgery and the surgeon. He somehow got hooked up with a few bodybuilders and has had a steady stream visiting since. All word of mouth... I guess that means most have been happy with the results.

Dr. Marvin Atchison

Informative, Cheap

What type of procedure did you have that was this affordable. I'm in good shape, and have 'pointy' breast for a male.

I'm curious because I live near the city you listed.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like a great result! How are feeling now?

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook