Removal of Ruptured Implants and Replacement with Scar Revision - Mission Viejo, CA

I thought when I found Dr Von Maur my prayers had...

I thought when I found Dr Von Maur my prayers had finally been answered from a previous BA that came out terrible. I was told both my implants had ruptured so I had them removed and replaced a long with some scar revision on my old scars and my left breast pocket tighten from bottoming out. I instantly notice days after surgery my left breast implant looked bigger and say lower. I was told it would take time and they would both settle in nicely. That never happened. I went a few months back to a new PS to have a consult to fix the new bottoming out issue and size difference. I was told my left breast implant is rounder then my left one. They are like two different types. I have lived with this problem for 7 years because I don't have the funds to fix the problem. It's gonna cost me probably another $7-10,000 to fix all these issues which I don't have, and don't get me started on my nipples. They were supposed to be fix but look worse then before. They don't even match at all. This has been one of the worst mistakes in my life. I'm really just over Breast Implants. I want them out and done with. I'm 31 years old and I can't stand to look at my chest.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Terrible would never go back. I look deformed. Don't even like taking my shirt off. Biggest mistake of my life.

I'm so sorry. I think revisions are so stressful and it's disappointing to spend so much money and be unhappy. What really irks me is when doctors just say everything looks great to them when clearly there is an issue. I hope you find a good doctor and a way to get a revision or explant if that's what you desire. Good luck and thanks for sharing your pics and review.
Thank you for the review it is so good to warn others. Look at my review. I am so so sorry you are so dissappointed. You will see Dr Stoker has a way to prevent bottoming out which I had bad for years. I wish i fixed them when i was young like you but you will see i did it twice too. Well, this time seems to be working. My implants were ruptured and i had scar tissue, we put that part through insurance, so i can let you know if that helps with the cost. Worth looking into. Good wishes.