Removal of Ruptured Implants and Replacement with Scar Revision - Mission Viejo, CA

I thought when I found Dr Von Maur my prayers had...

I thought when I found Dr Von Maur my prayers had finally been answered from a previous BA that came out terrible. I was told both my implants had ruptured so I had them removed and replaced a long with some scar revision on my old scars and my left breast pocket tighten from bottoming out. I instantly notice days after surgery my left breast implant looked bigger and say lower. I was told it would take time and they would both settle in nicely. That never happened. I went a few months back to a new PS to have a consult to fix the new bottoming out issue and size difference. I was told my left breast implant is rounder then my left one. They are like two different types. I have lived with this problem for 7 years because I don't have the funds to fix the problem. It's gonna cost me probably another $7-10,000 to fix all these issues which I don't have, and don't get me started on my nipples. They were supposed to be fix but look worse then before. They don't even match at all. This has been one of the worst mistakes in my life. I'm really just over Breast Implants. I want them out and done with. I'm 31 years old and I can't stand to look at my chest.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Terrible would never go back. I look deformed. Don't even like taking my shirt off. Biggest mistake of my life.