Ipl Every Three Weeks to Brighten my Skin - Mission, BC

I have had 4 ipl laser treatments - each is about...

I have had 4 ipl laser treatments - each is about an hour long full face and neck chest area . Each treatment has cost me approx 60 dollars .The treatment has made my skin dewy and glowing. I have not done any fillers prior to treatment as I read that it may interfere with them. I will do two or three more ipls and then do fillers and botox. Overall I am satisfied- I find myself just using a moisturizer with spf and no foundation and being confident about my skin texture and appearance. The cost in total at this point has been about 240$. The treatment has had no side effects only benefits- perhaps my laser tech is very well versed in not damaging the skin . I am pleased I have added it to my yearly skincare regime.
Mission laser

The laser tech was very professional and concerned about the level of pain or level of intensity of the laser-always asking hoew I was doing and adjusting the controls if necessary.

Thank you for sharing with us.  Nice, glad this works our so well for you.  Did this help at all with any dark spots on the skin?