Paragon of Fully Realized Doctors - Miramar, FL

I underwent the Restylane treatment in order to...

I underwent the Restylane treatment in order to soften up wrinkles around my mouth and frown.

Glad you were pleased.

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologist

I've been a regular patient of Dr. Gottlieb for several years now. Dr. Gottlieb has always demonstrated a unique blend of care, passion, and authenticity that is much appreciated. It is always a delight to come in for a consult or my Restylane treatments. I usually never have to wait more than fifteen minutes for a consultation or treatment. The consultations always start off on a high note. He always chimes in with a warm smile and expresses genuine care for my well-being. He'll ask about prior concerns and treatments if I have had any. The atmosphere is always warm. After the initial greetings, he lets me voice my concerns first and really listens. After I voice my concerns, he always recommends just what I need. He never pushes unnecessary treatments. I really appreciate this authenticity because he'll never push treatments I do not need to turn a profit. My concerns are always noted and my needs are always met. He'll answer as many questions as I ask to make sure that I am heard and he knows all he needs to do his job efficiently. Dr. Gottlieb is willing to listen and address any concerns I may have. The Restylane treatments were carried out with the prowess you would expect from a doctor with years of experience. He knows just the exact amount of product he needs to soften problem areas and is extremely proficient with the needle. Dr. Gottlieb makes superb use of the limited amount of product he has to completely soften up multiple areas. I am always immediately delighted with the results. Whenever I come in for subsequent consultations, he'll ask me how I feel and will take the time to examine his work. His prices are also competitive and fair. Whenever he gets a break from the prices he has to pay, he makes sure his patients feel it as well. Dr. Gottlieb is the paragon of fully realized doctors. His authenticity, care, passion, and prowess should be the traits of doctors everywhere. I am happy to have been referred to him and even happier to be a regular patient of his.