Best of the Best. Evolution MD. Dr. Cesar Velilla - Miramar, FL

I came to Dr. Velilla searching for options to...

I came to Dr. Velilla searching for options to have liposuction on several areas I was not happy with. I am an active individual, I consider myself athletic, generally in good shape with a few trouble areas I couldn’t improve through exercise throughout the years. Dr. Velilla took his time with me through my first consultation and gave me a comprehensive and educational instructions of all my options and what the possible outcomes would be for the type of surgery I was looking for. Notice, that prior to visiting his office I went through several other P.S. that were very brief and at best confusing. Without doubt I was completely sold by his knowledge and bedside manners. He initially quoted me a reasonable amount to treat inner tights, chest, upper and lower abdomen, flanks with Vesser high definition (six pack.) I counter offered his original quote to which he was pleased and we proceeded to schedule the appt. I scheduled my surgery with general anesthesia as per my preference as I have been always very scared of invasive procedures. The experience was amazing along with the results. I chose to do my post surgery massages at his office which very reasonable and much cheaper than the average place. To make the story short as we worked several areas I was very pleased with my inner thighs and chest, however I had a couple of spots that I did not like in my abdomen and flanks. I went back to the Dr Velilla several times to watch how the results would settle, once we waited a prudent time frame of approximately 6 months, he recommended a “touch up.” He personally scheduled my surgery date and at this time I decided to do the touch up with local and oral sedation at his office. I was very scared, but for a touch up he strongly recommended to do it under local. I have to say that my experience was completely painless. He retouched my entire abdomen and flanks again which was more than the original scope of work. He really went the extra mile for me! I can’t stress enough my gratitude because for this retouch he did not charge me a dollar!

Dr. Velilla is among the best plastic surgeons I have come across. His competency, knowledge and skills makes him the best Doctor in the Tri-county area. The doctor counts with an extensive professional stuff, gorgeous ladies that make his office a heaven. My experience with them was a one to remember. I highly recommend him!!!! I am a difficult patient, I like perfection and he managed to accommodate my demands. His price was more than reasonable and extremely competitive. If you are looking for a top of the line service and guaranteed results, pay him a visit, go by his office in
Miramar "Evolution MD."

Thank you very much Dr. Velilla for your patience and for everything you did for me. Special thanks to Andres, Paula, and Amanda! Thank you all guys for your support! It wouldn’t have been possible without you all! Grateful forever! I will always hold you to the highest standards!

Before pict

I was very shy to take picture of myself. I did not like to see them. I run into this one which was a few months before I started with the idea of having liposuction.
Cesar Velilla

Best Plastic Surgeon in the Tri-county. Highly recommend him!

You look great. Amazing transformation. He did a wonderful job on your abs!
Thank you! Yes he did....

Wow, amazing results. Are these all afters? Can you post any before pics so we can see the difference from the procedure? You look like you were pretty close to great.

Thank you Alicia, i will ask him for the before pictures and add them. I wasn't at all close to great. My abdomen has always been my weakest area. I struggled a lot trying to keep the weigh off.
Alicia I added up a couple of pictures of before. I couldn't find more of them. I was very shy to take pictures without a shirt.