Revision Rhinoplasty Dr. Davis Miramar FL

I had a great experience with Dr. Richard Davis in...

I had a great experience with Dr. Richard Davis in Miramar, FL. After reseraching for 2 years and consulting with many well known doctors I finally ended up going with Dr. Davis and could not be happier!!! I am happy to share pictures and my experience if you want to send me your personal email address.

Happy with revision by Dr. Davis!!

10 weeks out! Happy with revision by Dr. Davis so far

10 weeks out. Things are still very swollen, but I think overall they look pretty good. I have to see Dr. Davis in September again for a 6 month check-up.
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am very interested in your experience. I have a very severe case and I'm desperate for any help with finding a good revision specialist. Do you have any other photos that you could share?
Who was your first surgeon
A non-nose specialist in Atlanta (Robert Colgrove)
I have an ethnic nose and wonder if you saw pictures of before and afters of African nose in Dr Davis office
from when Are you able to do full strenuous exercises after surgery ?
Yes, I did see several ethnic noses in Dr. Davis's before and afters. I waited a full 6 weeks to workout since I had so much work done. I think the norm is usually around 4 weeks though.
Recovery is going great. I am six months out now. Very happy with the results!
hi! you look great. i'm 7 days out from a revision with Davis. I get my cast off tomorrow! I was just wondering how long did it take for the majority of your swelling to dissipate? My nose looks HUGE under this cast which I know is normal, but I really hope I look somewhat normal by week 3 so that I can at least go out in public and see people i know. What type of grafts did he use on you?
Hey just wondering how your recovery is going? Hope you're still loving your new nose!
Recovery is going great. I am 6 months post op. I will try to post pics in the next few weeks. Very happy with the results.
That's great to hear, congratulations! Look forward to your updates :)
I have added your review into the rhinoplasty community. Assuming your middle photo is the "after"? You look great!
Have you see other patient that had rhinoplasty with Dr Davis ?
Was it a painful procedure?
No. Not at all. Didn't need pain meds or even advil.
Hi there, thanks for sharing. Can you please tell me more about the photos? When was each one taken? Thank you
Your nose looks great so far, thanks so much for sharing! It'd be great if you could keep us updated as you progress if you can find the time. Take care and happy healing :)
I hope this fix my nose
Im very like this surgeon
I am dying to see him but I don't think my husband will ever let, me :(
You looks great:)
Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the revision rhinoplasty community.