Revision Rhinoplasty Dr. Davis Miramar FL

I had a great experience with Dr. Richard Davis in...

I had a great experience with Dr. Richard Davis in Miramar, FL. After reseraching for 2 years and consulting with many well known doctors I finally ended up going with Dr. Davis and could not be happier!!! I am happy to share pictures and my experience if you want to send me your personal email address.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the revision rhinoplasty community.

Happy with revision by Dr. Davis!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

10 weeks out! Happy with revision by Dr. Davis so far

10 weeks out. Things are still very swollen, but I think overall they look pretty good. I have to see Dr. Davis in September again for a 6 month check-up.

Hi, just wondering how your progress is going after surgery? Im interested in seeing Davis as he is the go to surgeon for revisions. I hope all is healing well. Look forward to seeing an update soon :)
I am very interested in your experience. I have a very severe case and I'm desperate for any help with finding a good revision specialist. Do you have any other photos that you could share?
Who was your first surgeon
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon