Excited about CoolSculpting to lower abdomen and flanks

I'm 34 years old and have two children-a 3...

I'm 34 years old and have two children-a 3 year-old and a baby who is just shy of a year. I exercise regularly, maintain a healthy diet, and am at my goal weight. After I had my first baby, I had to get 7 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight to look good in clothes again. After baby #2, I am still struggling with my midsection. My husband and I set aside money so I could have some things "done" after we finished having kids, and CoolSculpting seems like the perfect solution. I don't feel like things are so bad that I need a tummy tuck, but I do feel like they're bad enough to spend some time and money trying to address my problem areas.

I had the procedure done today, and while it was uncomfortable for a few moments, it was nothing compared to childbirth. I'm just hoping to see some good results! If I do, I'll likely go in to have my flanks done within the next couple of months.

5 Days Post Procedure

It's been 5 days since my procedure. I've had some cramping that is very similar to menstrual cramps. I've taken Ibuprofen during the day and Advil PM at night, and am relieved from the discomfort. I've also been massaging the area a few times a day with Arnica gel, this seems to help as well. I had swelling the first couple of days, but my lower abdomen seems to have gone back to normal. I've also been able to exercise, and although there is an odd sensation in my lower abdomen while running, it's totally tolerable. I'm hopeful that in weeks to come I'll start seeing some results!

One Month Out

Well, it's been about a month since I had CoolSculpting done to my lower abdomen. I can see that there is some fat loss, as the skin is looser and there is less "pinchable fat." That said, I'm now considering having my flanks done. Since my pooch has flattened out a bit, my side fat is much more noticeable (in my opinion). Also, from pictures I've seen on this site, people have great results when doing the flanks and lower abdomen together. I'll post updated photos before I go in to get my flanks done.

One month pics

Here are my updated pictures about a month after getting my lower abdomen done. I'm going in on Thursday to get my flanks done as well!

Pic

Flanks

I had my flanks done today. My right side had more fat than the left. I'm hoping this will help smooth things out and get rid of my muffin top!

Updated pics

2 months post lower abdomen-3 weeks post flanks

Not much progress on my flanks yet, but it's just been about 3 weeks. Not sure if there's been an further improvement in my lower abdomen. It's hard for me to tell since I look at myself every day!

"After Pictures"

I went in for my "after" pictures yesterday. Here are a couple of the before and after pics from the spa.

Updated Pictures

As promised, here are done updated photos. I have been more diligent about my workouts and diet. As expected, I'm happier with my results as my overall fitness is improving!
Aqua Medical Spa