This Was a Life-changing Experience - Minnetonka, MN

Seven years ago I had gastric bypass surgery and...

Seven years ago I had gastric bypass surgery and lost a total of 110 lbs. With that came a lot of extra skin that needed to be removed. My insurance at the time would not pay for the procedure because they didn't deem it medically necessary so I have been saving up all this time until I had enough to pay for the procedures I had done and it was so worth the wait!
Dr. Ness was recommended to me by my niece and I could not have found a better doctor! He is simply amazing. His assistant is awesome as well. I would not be where I am today without the two of them. They have given me so much encouragement and confidence that I feel like a new person and I am beginning to look like one as well.
I am having a total of 3 procedures. The first one was a torsoplasty with liposuction on my thighs, knees, hips and butt. Even with the swelling and padding, the difference is like night and day! I still can't get over the fact that when I look in the mirror now - this is me! WOW! The results are simply amazing and I would recommend Dr. Ness, his staff and this procedure to anyone who has excess sagging skin. It is so worth it.
My next procedure is scheduled for Feb. 4 and then I will have a mastoplexy (breast lift) with back liposuction and brachioplasty (taking the excess skin from my upper arms) and lipo there. I can hardly wait for that! My third procedure is am extended medial thigh lift where he will take the excess skin off the insides of my thighs. Again, I can hardly wait to have this done!
I have never looked or felt as good as I do now in my 54 years of life and I know it is only going to get better and better :) Dr. Ness and Michaela are my heroes! They gave me my life back! I consider them both part of my family and always will. They have become, in a short period of time, great and true friends and I can't thank them enough for how well I have done and will continue to do with their assistance.

Congrates on the weight loss and the successful surgery.
Congrats on a successful surgery!
thanks. I can't wait until my next one is done. THe transformation is amazing so far!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

He is the best there is as far as I am concerned. I would recommend him to anyone who is willing to make a change in their life for the better. He is an artist at what he does and has made me a better person for knowing him and having him perform my procedures.