Tummy Tuck with T-incision

I am 42 years old - a runner and yoga teacher. ...

I am 42 years old - a runner and yoga teacher. Two C secsions left me with excess skin, and 3 abdominal surgeries left with me a "ledge".

I am very pleased with my tummy tuck with a few exceptions.

1 I am concerned about my vertical scar - it opened up where my old belly button was, and has very dark skin stretches around it - hoping it will eventually heal.

2. Said scar will be above my bikini line - need to go for the high-rise bottoms now which is a bummer to me 3.

Large pocket of swelling above my horizontal incision on the right side not going anyhere aspirated once, and 4.

Still a lot of stretch marks. I thought more would have gone away.

All that being said - I'd do it again in a heartbeat - I feel fantastic in my clothes, and am hoping that time will cure the rest.

I had atummy tuck 7 weeks ago. My surgeon used a T incision on me, as I had a lot of stretch marks. I have two questions 1. Can you have a "dog ear" at the top of the vertical incision, and 2. The stitches didnt hold where my old belly button used to be - now I have a hole - or a second belly button. The skin around this hole is very dark and ugly. I am wondering - is this normal, and will this heal eventually? I dont smoke am in very good physical condition, I LOVE the part from my new belly button on up though!

Spent a lot of time with me in the weeks following. Personable and caring.

Have you got any photos of your tatoos over your scar?
would you please let meknow wher you got this price ?
Do I have all the money up front for this, or can i make payments?? someone please help. thnx.
I ment, Do I have to have all the money up front, or can i make payments? Someone PLEASE help!.. thanx!
While 7 weeks is not enough healing time I would be concerned about the dark area and stay in close contact with your doctor-what does he say about your concerns? After healing up all the way I put tattoos over my scars so I could wear lowrise swim suits. Just my opinion of course but felt it better to have little flowers show than the scar.