The Only Thing That Works(at Least for Peels)!!! - Minnesota

Just some back-ground. When i was around 15 years...

Just some back-ground. When i was around 15 years old I ended up getting severe sum damage to my face. I never went to the doctor and just kept it moist at home.

Over time I've developed some nasty looking skin and very enlarged pores on my nose, cheeks and forehead. A lot of my pores are clogged from all the dead sun-damaged skin over-laying my face so when I would sweat I'd get read marks on my forehead. This was awful for being at work and anything else. I was scared to break a sweat!

When I turned 22 I finally found the only product that works for me!

I started out with 20% TCA peel and did about 5 of them. Then I was ordered 25% and I'm on my second run with that.

The results are amazing! It's taking out all the damaged skin and leaving behind the skin that should of been there in the first place!

My enlarged pores are slowly dissapearing and I can see that once I've done enough that my face will literally look brand new!

I cannot wait for this day and it's approaching soon!

Most people will not need to do as many peels as I did because I really have a lot of layers of sun damaged skin on my face.

Highly recommended! You can do this from home(which I've done every time) and it's an easy and safe prodcedure. Just make sure you follow the simple instructions and you'll be fine.

Skin Beauty

I did this at home and it's safe and cheap....

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in