Not Sure What to Expect Once Swelling Goes Down - Minnesota

Hey everyone I just had labiaplasty 4 days ago (...

Hey everyone I just had labiaplasty 4 days ago ( 12/13/10)and couldn't be more impatient for the swelling to subside! The pain is minimal and although they gave me oxy's I'm fine with Tylenol. My labia were long and uneven and are now short and symmetrical minus the unevenness of the swelling. I'm a worried because i'm curious is this what it should look like 4 days after and after it heals and the bruising goes away will it be smaller and look right?

Edina Plastic Surgery

Price, intelligence

I would like to know where "heretobeme" & "Carmen000" had their surgeries performed at along with the prices. I'm looking into this and would really like to have a referral in Minnesota that had a good outcome.
I had mine done by Dr. Daniel Medalie in Cleveland, Ohio. MetroHealth Medical Center. I only had one side done - it caused a lot of irritation - it cost $2095. The regular price for both sides i think is $3500. He is an excellent doctor for this surgery. Research your doctor and make sure he is skilled in this surgery for best results. What are your reasons and expectations? It took me years to actually get it done. I have a full review under his name.
I had mine done Feb. 21. It's been seven weeks. Try not to be concerned right now. It's a long healing process. Four days is nothing. I had the wedge method done but, it wasn't unitl maybe 4 weeks until I started to feetl normal again. I can still feel the internal stiches but, they can take 3 months to dissolve. Dr. said the healing is fine and final results can take three months if not more. The stitches are what bothers me the most. Don't worry. It's a delicate area. I bed rested for 5 days and iced the area - minimal activity for 6 weeks. Be gentle with yourself. It takes time to fully heal.
It should not take more than 5 days to heal and less then a month for the swelling to go down.
Hey! Can you update how you've healed and how happy you are with the results?
OW. That is the first thing that comes to mind lol. Wow, I've had a few surgeries but don't think I'm brave enough to get this one! How were your results after swelling and how did it affect your sensitivity? How did you get such a low price on your procedure?! I can't even get lipo that price! Is that a normal price in MN?
Looks like another trim surgery. I thought they ended up looking not natural so I had a wedge.
Hi Carmen000

Looking to have same done here in MN. Was your practitioner any good? Would you recommend him/her? Could you possibly forward me the name and number
Thanks

I'm so glad the pain has been minimal. That's one place you don't need a lot of pain! Have you asked your surgeon about this in a follow up appointment?