Coolsculpt is Painful - Minnesota

I had the Coolsculpt procedure done in July and it...

I had the Coolsculpt procedure done in July and it is now December and my skin around my belly button and my love handles is still numb. I have no more sensation in these areas. The procedure on the love handles is cake compared to the abdomen. I was in almost intolerable pain about a week after the procedure as my nerve endings starting waking up and I could barely button my pants or stand anything to touch my tummy for about two weeks after the procedure. Also it is very hard to breath during the procedure because all of your skin is pulled up into the machine and you have to take small shallow breaths with your diaphragm. Once the machine is removed they have to massage your skin and I literally thought I was going to pass out it hurt so bad. I would fir sure do my love handles again but would never do my tummy again. The pain was just too much!

Minneapolis Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Crutchfield is very nice but they would not provide my before and after pictures. I had good results and I really wanted my pictures. I was disappointed that after the consultation you don't see the doctor again. The techs do the whole procedure.