Breast Reduction - Minnesota, MN

It was a very positive experience! I feel much...

It was a very positive experience! I feel much better after having this surgery, and have experienced numerous health benefits. Best thing I ever did for myself. Everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend consulting with 2 or 3 plastic surgeons before choosing one, if possible. Also, try to learn as much as you can about the procedure and recovery so you'll know what to expect.
Edina Plastic Surgeon

I honestly could not be happier with my breast reduction performed Dr Leigh. He exceeded my highest expectations. He is an outstanding surgeon! I feel like a new and improved person after having this surgery. I am so happy I made the decision, and even happier that I chose Dr Leigh as my surgeon. I think that many surgeons could have delivered a great result, but not to the extent that Dr Leigh did. He is a gifted surgeon.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reduction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reduction community today.