Breast Implants Weren't Cute Anymore! - Plymouth, MN

I had saline implants placed over 11 years ago and...

I had saline implants placed over 11 years ago and loved them up until 2 years ago. They were pretty and gave me no problems. But over the years I aged and gained some weight and my breasts ended up much larger than I ever bargained for! After much consideration I decided to have them removed, without replacement.

The surgery was easy (had facelift at same time, which was a bigger deal) and practically pain free. I am one week post right now and will update later. But my breasts look natural, not flat, and the scars look well hidden and minimal.

Thank you for posting your review on RealSelf! A lot of women who've gotten implant removal and shared their stories seem really happy with their explantation.

I bet the Facelift was a big deal! If you're interested in reviewing that experience, you can go to RealSelf's Facelift community.

Darn that aging anyway!

I want to add, now that I am a month post op, I am...

I want to add, now that I am a month post op, I am really pleased! I am so much more comfortable without the implants. And even after 11 years of implants, my breasts look quite good without them. A great plus, my blouses fit better too. No regrets here.
I am in California and am thinking of flying out to your doctor to have this implant removal done. How much time do I have to wait after the procedure to travel? Your experience sounds like it was truly a good one. Thanks for posting. Erika
Hi Erika. I love Dr. Fasching, his resume is awesome, and his prices are reasonable too. He also did my Mom's breast reconstruction after cancer. You would want to be in town long enough for a follow up visit or two. Call their office and ask what they think. If you end up coming, let me know and maybe I can help you with what would be close hotel or that kind of thing.
Thank you Golfloosh, I will call his office tomorrow. I have good friends in Burnsville, MN. So, having a place to stay won't be a problem. The prices I have found so far in California are much to high. I appreciate your kindness. Love and Peace to you.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fasching has done right by me with various procedures over the years, I trust him completely. A big plus, he is a nice guy as well! He is straightforward and honest, and does not push procedures. I have no hesitation recommending him to others.