Breast Implants Weren't Cute Anymore! - Plymouth, MN

I had saline implants placed over 11 years ago and...

I had saline implants placed over 11 years ago and loved them up until 2 years ago. They were pretty and gave me no problems. But over the years I aged and gained some weight and my breasts ended up much larger than I ever bargained for! After much consideration I decided to have them removed, without replacement.

The surgery was easy (had facelift at same time, which was a bigger deal) and practically pain free. I am one week post right now and will update later. But my breasts look natural, not flat, and the scars look well hidden and minimal.

I want to add, now that I am a month post op, I am...

I want to add, now that I am a month post op, I am really pleased! I am so much more comfortable without the implants. And even after 11 years of implants, my breasts look quite good without them. A great plus, my blouses fit better too. No regrets here.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fasching has done right by me with various procedures over the years, I trust him completely. A big plus, he is a nice guy as well! He is straightforward and honest, and does not push procedures. I have no hesitation recommending him to others.