30 Years Old Dysport 1st Time - Minnesota

I had a horrible experience with Dysport.... I...

I had a horrible experience with Dysport.... I was working across from Med Spa and traded services with a gal who talked me into getting this product based on my 11's being so prominent. now looking back I so didn't need it. About 2 weeks in I woke up with a horrible headache and tingling numbness pressure in my head and arm. started having horrible anxiety and joint pain and I have had swollen dark under eye bags Since this treatment. even though I Was only treated in my one area between my eyebrows. I have had an MRI and been to a neurologist and other doctors everything has come back normal so I'm totally guessing its injection. This has been the biggest nightmare of my life and I just want to feel good again it's already been 2 months.

still the horrible under eye dark bags

So it has been 3 months almost since my injection of dysport and my dark puffy eye bags are no better:( I look way older under my eyes because the bags give me more lines as well. Im so sad and have heard some people have had this but usually not when injection is to the forehead only.... praying this goes away and soon! Miss my old face I thought wasn't great then now id give anything to have it back:(