Waiting for Results - Minneapolis, MN

Three hour relaxing treatment in a comfortable...

Three hour relaxing treatment in a comfortable office with great staff to chat with. My belly skin was a bit tighter, but no other immediate results. They tell me I will see more in the next week. I had my belly and thighs treated just yesterday. I will get photos taken again at my one week followup and will then post my before afters!

Anew Medical

Love Dr Vicky and her staff. I have had bbl, blizzard peels and Botox at Anew all with fabulous results. Excited to see the vasershape results.

4 Hours of Vaser Shape on my thighs & the nurse said I lost 1/4 of an inch! In my opinion that could've been the result of measuring error. I noticed no change in appearance or in how my pants fit. VERY disappointed & feeling foolish for wasting so much money. It's been a month since my final session & still no change so obviously it doesn't work.
I had vasershape done yesterday. Saw no results and lost zero inches. I did notice however that they did not use the yellow tip at the end of session, as seen on several you tube videos.

Thanks so much for posting photos! The skin tone looks more even in the photos. Do you feel you are seeing good results?

I see results just like that in the photos. Still not sure if it was worth the $......if it helps any, an am a frugal accountant :)

Glad to hear your appointment went well. I'll be looking forward to hearing what changes you have seen, and seeing your photos! :)