Feel Great 18 Days Post Op from a Full TT and Lipo of Flanks - Minneapolis, MN

Seems odd to me that I feel so good so shortly...

Seems odd to me that I feel so good so shortly after my Full TT. Initially I was very sore and extremely bruised on my flanks and I felt tight in the abdomen for about 7 days. I only took pain medicine for 2 days because it really didn't hurt that much. Unlike many posts I have seen I was able to stand up straight on the 7th day post op. My stomach is flat as can be and I am extremely happy that I went through with this after having three 10+ lbs babies by c section. I just wonder if this is normal to feel so good so quickly after surgery? I can cough, sit up, sleep on my stomach, stretch and pretty much everything I could before the surgery. I'm not complaining but can anyone tell me why I don't really feel any pain or discomfort?

3.5 weeks out from a full TT and lipo of the...

3.5 weeks out from a full TT and lipo of the flanks and feeling fabulous! My swelling is very minimal and I have no pain whatsoever. For those of you with young children don't think that you can't get this done. I have 3 kids...7,5 and 18 months. I didn't think I could handle this with reading all I did on the Internet. My husband was home for 10 days and I had someone watch my little guy for a week after that. I know everyone heals differently but with a good support system anything is possible! I wear my compression garment just about 24/7. As much as it is a pain to wear all the time it does minimize swelling.
One more thing...I had 6 pounds of skin and fat removed. I have not lost 6 pounds!!! Seems odd I know but I've been told it take a good 2 months for any movement on the scale if any at all. Remember this is not a procedure for weight loss but rather contouring. I love my new flat tummy!! I have such great muscle definition now and can't wait to hit the gym hard core in about 2 more weeks!
Dr. John Ness

Dr Ness and his staff are amazing! Dr. Ness has years of experience in plastic surgery and is the best in his field when it comes to mommy makeovers! If you want the best go to Dr. Ness!!!!

Welcome to the community.  Wow you have done amazing!!

Glad to hear you are loving your results and I thank you for sharing your journey with us.