I Feel Like a New Woman - Minneapolis, MN

I first had eyelid surgery. My eyes had bags and...

I first had eyelid surgery. My eyes had bags and were puffy both on my eyelid and under my eyelid. My picture is featured on Dr. Mahjouris Website under eyelid. Just look at the picture and you can see the big difference. I have gotten a lot of compliments and the fact is it looks natural. I have seen some people who got the same surgery from a different Dr. and there eyes are open so wide it does not look natural.

I was so impressed with my eyelid surgery that I wanted a thigh lift. Most of my adult life I have had to wear Capri‚Äôs, which are shorts that go below your knee. I never got to wear a dress without putting nylons on. I just had my surgery a week ago and WOW, I could not believe my eyes. My legs went from a rating of 2 to a rating of 8. I am looking forward to this summer, for once in my life I am going to be able to wear short shorts and a dress without wearing nylons.

hello kargrl- i'm happy that you are so happy with your result but you may want to check your spelling. you keep saying 'whore' as in prostitute, when i think you mean 'horror' as in really bad. either way thanks for adding your opinions and experience. SC :)

Congratulations on your awesome results!  That's so neat to hear he is wonderful at face work and body work!    So happy to read that you love your new legs. ;)

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad you've got the results you were looking for.

Are you finding the recovery process difficult or painful at all? We'd love to see some before/after photos, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I found him on the Internet and I am so happy and lucky that I picked him to do my surgeries! There are a lot of whore stories from patients from other Dr's, so if you do not want to be one of those people with a whore story, GO TO DR. MAHJOURI. Dr. Mahjour is very honest of what your procedure is going to look like after the procedure. Please do not hesitate to have any kind of surgery from him; he's amazing and very particular with his work. I am so glad I went to Dr. Mahjouri!