Extremely Happy with my New Nipples :) - Minneapolis, MN

Did the surgery to feel sexy and happy in my own skin.

Did the surgery to feel sexy and happy in my own skin.

This is what I want done. **** Breast Lift for Aesthetic Enhancement*** And if U got Ur nipples worked on for $900 that's cheap what I want done is almost $10k in MPLS who did your surgery maybe their prices are cheaper? I know one place can be much cheaper then another and I've always believed in the whole... U get what you pay for theory but is it always true? Reviews can help too but we aren't all alike one persons outcome can be great well another persons doesn't look the best. Dr. Gervais? Is that who Ur plastic surgeon was? Email me privately if you'd like?! Casey.1979@yahoo.com also do they provide any type of financing? If so is it a 3rd party company that does the financing?
Aryva79, Minneapolis Plastic Surgery (763) 575-8753 4825 Olson Memorial Highway (Hwy 55), Suite 200 Minneapolis, MN 55422 Yes! Dr. Gervais was my plastic surgeon and he did a phenomenal job. The price was very affordable and he does 100% great work, so you get more than what you pay for in my opinion. I went in thinking I was going to spend 2-3 thousand on my nipple surgery and I walked out VERY happy with my estimated price that I booked my surgery the very next week. You should definitely give their website a visit and click on "CONTACT". Fill out the info, and they'll get back to you really soon! That's exactly how I got started. I'm so glad I found Dr. Gervais. He delivered to me the body I've always wanted. Good Luck :)

Welcome to RealSelf.  I am happy to hear that you are loving your results.  Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais did an amazing job on my inverted-nipple surgery. The surgery itself was quick and simple and the healing process was virtually painless! I was completely healed in 2 months tops with NO scarring at all. I couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. Gervais asked me exactly what I wanted and he delivered it well. The staff is truly wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Gervais to all my friends and family. You truly won't regret it!