Mommy Makeover Perfection! - Minneapolis, MN

I had a mommy makeover done by Dr. John Ness in...

I had a mommy makeover done by Dr. John Ness in Feb. 2014 and my entire experience has been more than I hoped for from the very first consult to now almost 5 weeks post op. During my consult, Cristy, the clinic coordinator, answered all my questions with patience and care. I met with Dr. Ness that day and he took the time to explain to me the procedures and his expert advice as how to achieve the results I was looking for. He is a perfectionist and truly enjoys making people feel better about themselves. I am now 5 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier!! The surgery went smoothly and my incisions look PERFECT. We all know to expect scars, but I was not expecting them to look so straight and precise. I was able to return to work at 2 weeks post op!! Michaela, the patient coordinater, was available 24/7. She was there for me the entire process and got back to me via email typically within hours (most of the time within the hour) of my emails. She answered all my questions and gave me peace of mind during the weeks before surgery and the weeks following surgery. This is amazing as many clinics will not have this luxury. I can't thank her enough!! The whole staff is amazing. If you are contemplating plastic surgery, it would be in your best interest to consult with Dr. John Ness. My expectations were exceeded and the results astonishing! He is not only a skilled and caring plastic surgeon, but an artist who pays attention to every detail from the patient needs to the surgery itself. He is the entire package and I consider myself lucky to have found him to give me back my body and more importantly, my self- esteem. Thank you Dr. Ness and staff! I will always be grateful!!

So happy for you sounds like you had a great experience!
I'm very glad to hear this went well for you! Did you have any particular low points during recovery?
Other than the typical soreness and pain, my mood stayed stable. I REALLY wanted and needed this so I new what to expect. I worked hard to lose all my baby weight before hand. That's really important I think. Get to the place you want to be weight/strength wise and the surgery will turn out better than you thought possible!!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon