Not Worth the Price - Minneapolis, MN

I went in for a gynecomastia surgery expecting to...

I went in for a gynecomastia surgery expecting to not come out looking perfect, but to have a flat contoured chest. Dr Smith sat down and reviewed with me what to expect with my procedure and suggested a combination procedure for both gynecomastia and a light lipo of the flanks and lower abdomen. I decided to do the combo procedure, and as discussed with him the possibility of lose skin. Four months after my procedure, I noticed a very drastic indentations from the procedure and more than enough extra skin, making the results look worse than what I had before. At my follow up, I pointed out that the results were not satisfactory on any level. But all he could say to me is that he didn't have a skin shrinking machine and that any scars would look worse than the excess skin. Since this procedure, I have visited 3 plastic surgeons who have all tolde that the procedure should have been done with removal of excess skin, and the the crater deformity should have been addressed. As a result I do not recommend him for this service, and suggest saving your $7000 for a doctor that is willing to notice when he didn't do a good job, and work to revise it.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Low on all except courtesy, because his receptionist was very kind and tentative.