Fabulous Doctor and Best Investment in Myself Ever! - Minneapolis, MN

I could have saved myself over $2000 had I gone to...

I could have saved myself over $2000 had I gone to Dr. Harrington first to remove the fat around my abdomen and hips caused largely by menopause. I tried "Zerona" which did not work at all. Dr. Harrington knew exactly what procedure I needed and explained thoroughly why she was recommending liposuction. There are many procedures which will work and do cost less but liposuction was the best choice for me. The results were immediate. It was worth every penny and if you need to use medical assistance to get the body you want you should do it. Invest in yourself and start feeling good about how you look again!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Harrington to anyone. She is the best in the business here in Minneapolis and she understands and supports women who are unhappy with their appearance. She is a very skilled surgeon and I had only three tiny incisions following the procedure. After six weeks the incisions were not even noticeable. If you need the services Dr. Harrington provides, then be certain to use her as your physician. You can be sure of getting the best care and the results will be amazing.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing you experience with us.

I'm so glad you finally got the results you were looking for. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!