Welcome to my New World! - Minneapolis, MN

I had my LSL, eyes and laser done the last day of...

I had my LSL, eyes and laser done the last day of August 2012. It was three weeks after my initial visit in Minneapolis with Nancy. It was also three months before my daughters wedding. I was always unhappy with my eyelids and my what would be a turkey neck when I got older. I am 56 and just feel like a new person. I have been on a few dating sights and believe it or now, I have more responses now than I did with my saggy eyelids and jowls. I have spoken to several people interested and hope they are going thru it. I am available if anyone has questions!

Dr. Saxon

There was a little more to the after care than I realized, but everything turned out great. I took daily pictures during my recovery.

You look great. I am having a lsl next week and I can't wait. My neck went through massive radiation years ago and it has just bugged me forever so, I decided to get it fixed. My Doctor told me he could make improvements and I am going for it. Keep in touch. Marjorie
Can I ask how much just the LSL is in Mpls? How long would I have to be off work?
Cost will vary on the amount of lift needed from what I was told. I would plan to be off work one week. That is when the stitches come out. Although it depends on what you do. I babysat and went to work swollen several days later. You will still have to ice and take Arnica from GNC for swelling. It is good.
you look like a completely different person!! looks great!