CO2RE Resurfacing for Acne Scarring -Minneapolis, MN

Good day, I have had CO2RE resurfacing exactly 2...

Good day,

I have had CO2RE resurfacing exactly 2 weeks ago from today for acne scarring and I have a mixture of boxcar, icepick and (rolling?) some odd sunken scars. I would rate my scarring as medium-mild. So far, I have seen modest improvement at best, some scars have soften up and a huge scar on the side of my face that has been bothering me became more level, which is a comfort. There are raised scars on my nose, but a single ice pick, not much to no improvement in those.
I am thinking that it is perhaps optimistically about 5% improvement so far on the cheeks, but about ~1% on the nose. I might be planning to get another procedure done 2-3 months post procedure, though, seeing that it has also improved my skin texture. (it isn't as dead as it used to look)

Take care.

Thanks for sharing.  It looks like your review got cut off- you can always add an update with the missing info if you want to, it would be super helpful to the community.  Keep us posted on your long-term results!

Thank you Jill. It seems the review got cut off when I used the symbol "
*when I used the percentage symbol. Could a tech look into this please? Can the text be edited directly? It looks somewhat messy at the moment. Thanks. Note: my comment above got cut off again because I used the percentage symbol
Minneapolis Dermatologist

Dr. Brian Zelickson and his staff are easy to approach and dispense information both freely and precisely. The environment presented is very friendly and secure.