Worked Great - Minneapolis, MN

When starting the process I was a bit concerned...

When starting the process I was a bit concerned about having crowded lower teeth that all seemed to move out of each other's way as they came in. I am 35 and was worried as I was told 15 years earlier that to straighten my teeth, extractions would be needed.

Fortunately, we were able to make it through the treatment with no extractions, no pain, no problems at all. Unlike other reviews here I feel I had reasonable expectations and the Doctor was willing to explain the whole process, attachments (buttons), refinements, etc. I think the difference here is an excellent doctor and great communication. They even worked with me to plan the process around my moving overseas which changed the timing on a lot of things.

I have 2 trays out of 24 left and I would definitely do the process again.

Dr. Pearson

Referral from my Dentist.

It sounds like you were working with a very dedicated dentist if they were willing to work with you when you were moving over seas. How did that work? Did you just come back for one checkup after, or did you end up having to see a different dentist in your new location?

We planned the attachments and the tooth shaving that needed to be done for when I was still in the US rather than doing it later in the course of the treatment. They were able to give me the trays for 6 months and then ship a few more month's worth when a trip back to the US was postponed. When I did make it back, even the dentist commented that he was impressed at how well it was working. That said, I easily wear them more than 22 hours a day and essentially never have them out. I would recommend that anyone getting them have a sonicare toothbrush. This cleans your teeth and the trays so well. I am also surprised at the people commenting that they get food stuck in the trays. I take them out to eat and never have a problem. I suppose it would be more of a problem if you eat crap food, butt if you're trying to do something cosmetic like invisalign, why not eat well too?

Good for you for wearing your trays more than 22 hours a day!! That is awesome, and clearly it sounds like it is paying off well for you.

As for the food getting stuck in the trays, I haven't really noticed that being a common complaint. I think people get a little tired of always having to brush after eating, which I can understand when you are pressed for time at work or something. That could be a hassle, but in the end it will be worth it. :)