Great Experience with Breast Augmentation Procedure - Minneapolis, MN

I wanted my chest to balance out my hips to give...

I wanted my chest to balance out my hips to give me the classic hourglass figure. I already had the hips and now I do have that curvy figure. I have not experienced any cons and I am very happy with the outcome. In fact, the results surpassed my expectations. I had my procedure in March 2011 at age 49.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I waited until I was in my late 40’s to have breast augmentation. I wanted the science to catch up with the artistry. Once I decided to go ahead with it I did research on the internet and consulted with three surgeons. I knew right when I left Dr. Tholen’s office that he was the one. I felt so comfortable with his staff, the medical environment and, of course, with him. Dr. Tholen has that science and artistry balance. My main concern was that I would be partially aware of the surgery while it was happening. Happily, the anesthesia was a breeze. They are true professionals. The aftercare has been superb and having the augmentation was the best decision I’ve ever made. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tholen to anyone without hesitation.