FtM Mastectomy - Minneapolis, MN

I had a great experience and I'm very happy with...

I had a great experience and I'm very happy with the results. The staff is excellent. I was nervous about the surgery and everyone was great in keeping me calm. The anesthesiologist in particular was excellent about allaying my fears and making me feel comfortable. I was well cared for afterwards. When I called with a question the nurse got back to me quickly. There were no big problems with recovery. I now have a nice flat chest and the scars are healing well.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tholen explained everything, showed me what his other results were and gave me a good understanding of what to expect. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. Post-op went well and he took care of a minor cosmetic issue ("dog ears").

Dr Tholen has some great pictures of similar surgeries on his site. Excellent looking work.
Congrats!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. So glad that everything went well for you and that you were well looked after. Would you be comfortable sharing some before and after photos or video with us?