Not Painless - Minneapolis, MN

I am 51, in great shape; except around my middle....

I am 51, in great shape; except around my middle. This is not for the faint of heart; the suction is different to say the least. Get past the first 3 minutes and it goes numb and is easy to take; just a bit uncomfortable. After they take off the suction and massage the numb area, it gets a little odd. I felt a little queasy.

I'm less than a week after - you WILL hurt; take aspirin or Aleve or something, don't try to suffer through. I got no bruising at all. I am still a little numb, especially in my lower abdomen. Remember there is no such thing as an easy fix. You will feel that something has been done. Make sure you have some clothes that are a little looser than normal over the area you have done.

They told me I should see a good result - I took the higher suction level they prefer. Time will tell. They indicated they are seeing the "real" results in 3-6 months.

Crutchfield Derm

The staff that did the procedure told me what to expect. That was crucial or I might've freaked out! They were very informative and super nice.