Improved Profile - Minneapolis, MN

I always had a weak profile from my bottom lip...

I always had a weak profile from my bottom lip downward. Not terrible, but not strong enough to match my vision of myself. I decided to have plastic surgery to correct it and give myself a stronger appearance. The immediate results, even when swelling was still present, were exceptional. The chin implant made all the difference in the world. Finally, my facial features appeared balanced. This also allowed me to move to an improved hairstyle--one which no longer needed to compromise for flaws in my facial construction.

Hi Caiter, I'm glad you had a positive experience with your chin implant!

We will be doing a live video chat with one of our Top doctors tonight at 5:15 pm (PST), specifically around chin augmentations where anybody can ask questions and get real-time answers. If you're interested, sign up here.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tholen is extremely professional, highly skilled, and possesses superb credentials, all of which I checked in advance. Everything is done in-house at their well-staffed, well-decorated, well-equipped facility. They never rush you or nickel-and-dime you while you're there (Dr. Tholen never tries to talk you into getting more work done--if anything, he tries to steer you away from surgeries which won't deliver what you really want), and everyone is wonderfully friendly. An excellent experience. However, he is very busy due to high demand for his services and getting a consultation took a while.