41 Year Old Mom of Two, 150lb Weight Loss Maintained 10yrs - Minneapolis, MN

I had gastric bypass surgery 10 yrs ago and lost...

I had gastric bypass surgery 10 yrs ago and lost 150lbs. Dr Gervais removed 7lbs of skin in 2007 from my midsection, and I love my flat tummy. Now for the rest of me, my breasts sag so bad my teenage daughter refers to them as my boob belt! I will be getting breast and arm lift on the 10th, and on the 17th skin removed vertically by extension of gastric bypass scar, and de-bulking of thighs in preparation for future thigh lift.

Before pics of breasts and arms

I am 5'1 and 125 lbs, bra size 32DDD. Was a D cup at 15

4 days post op

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I'm doing ok. Typing hard, arms are wrapped to fingers. Fingers are swollen like fat sausages. Belly seems swollen too. Pin in manageable with meds, just getting sick of groggy feeling. Tried not taking meds this morning, made me shake and my teeth chattery. I haven't taken the slightest peek, but my arms look tiny already. Can't wait to see the rest. But also nervous about follow up appt, I suppose it's going to hurt.
Oh wow! I hope you feel better. We all get caught up in the fun stuff dialog and then it hits you. The surgery! Wow!! Rest sweetheart. I'm sure you are going to look amazing Just feel better and my thoughts and prayers to you. Xoxox
Thank you for that. My hubby has only been home for a bit today, I am feeling needy right now. Can't stand the messes, and a 17 year old son is not a natural caregiver. My drains needed to be done this morn, and arms should have been re wrapped too. He was home to make me a nice dinner, and it's not like he can control the fact that there is a rare fire in town. But I'm still crabby! ;)
How are you? You really have done amazing things! I want a TT and arm lift but hubby dn like the scarring. I'm hoping to convince him once he sees the results from BL and BA Hope you are recovering well and keep us posted!
Your breasts look a lot like mine did, I bet you are going to look fabulous. Have a speedy recovery :)
Hope everything has gone well for you
Good luck in your surgery tomorrow. Hope it goes well.
Hi - I am thinking of a breast lift. My boobs look almost the same as yours, maybe a little fuller at the bottom.I had Lapband surgery 5 years ago and as a result lost about 80lbs. I have had a TT and I am very happy with that. Just not sure about the scarring for the breast lift. I am interested to follow your journey and look forward to pics with interest. Good luck and all the best.
Good luck on your surgery!
I think you will find the results of these surgeries very gratifying! Congratulations on your weight loss and good luck on your surgery.
Good luck on your surgery!!!!!