Better Results Than I Imagined! - Minneapolis, MN

After having 2 children I decided to look into...

After having 2 children I decided to look into breast augmentation surgery to restore the look of my breasts. I was very nervous about the surgery because I imagined that I would end up with breasts that were larger and unnatural looking. On the day of surgery I brought a picture of what I wanted my breasts to look like and I can confidently say that I got what I wanted and more! The results were better than I imagined! They are the perfect size and look very natural. I feel much more confident and can't wait to wear a bikini soon! Thanks so much Dr. Tholen!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

He exceeded or met my expectations in every way. I actually chose Dr. Tholen by accident, but am so glad I did. A friend of mine had this surgery with the other doctor in the practice and I thought she had it with Dr. Tholen. Once I met Dr. Tholen I knew it was the right choice. Dr. Tholen was able to put my mind at ease from the first visit. I felt like he understood what I wanted, which made my decsion very easy.

Congrats!! :)
So glad you're happy with your results! I live in MN as well and I'm looking into BA as well as a tummy tuck, after having 4 kids. I'm debating on going in for a consultation with Dr. Tholen. I've read great things and can see he's very knowledgable, but have heard he's a little more pricey. Did you see any other surgeons before choosing him? Did you get saline or silicone? Thanks! :)

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Glad you're happy with your results.