Would Do Implants Again... Just with a Different Dr. - Minneapolis, MN

Go to someone else! Don't do the axillary...

Go to someone else! Don't do the axillary incision! It is very visible and has unpredictable accuracy. Also, my armpit is numb. Let me tell you, shaving a numb armpit is a little scary. :) I can base my review off my right breast which seems most normal. The implant is good and painless! The left...

Uneven breasts. Left is VERY high and painful. Dr. G said it was due to tight muscles below my breast. I told him in the beginning I wanted my incision through breast crease and he told me axillary is better. The recovery was great... but the end results, painful, wayyy too big (they insisted on the size), and extremely uneven. It has been 9 months since my procedure, no change, no dropping in the left. It is even visible through my shirts. It is SO embarassing and the pain is daily from the left being so high.

I am mad at myself that I paid almost $6k for this. I am more emabarrassed now than I was with my small boobs. I just with I had gone to Dr. Bashiom, my first consult, who predicited everything that would go wrong with an axillary incision so well, it is almost scary. He insisted that there is a good reason why very few doctors do it. It is not ideal and has unpredictable results. I chose Dr. G over him simply because of bedside manor and the easier recovery with the axillary incision. Not good reasoning. Those thing are short term. The end look and results are what are around for years and years. I would do implants again in a heartbeat, just with a doctor that would make them look nice, not lopsided. So embarrassed!

Dr. G said he would fix them, but I would have to pay $2500 more, just to get what I wanted in the first place. I saved for years for the first surgery. To spend more on a cosmetic procedure just doesn't make sense financially for me right now. No to mention, going under general again is a big deal, just to fix something not done correctly in the beginning. Please go to someone else!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon