Breast Implants - Minneapolis, MN

After having a baby and breastfeeding for 2 years...

After having a baby and breastfeeding for 2 years and lots and lots of exercising and dieting, my breasts are the smallest they have ever been. I want to have them round and perky as they were before I lost all the fat and had a baby:-)

I have done my consultations with several plastic surgeons and so far, I like Dr. G. the best. He is very confident and made me feel very cared for and secure.

1 day before the surgery!

The surgery is taking place this morning in just a few hours! I'm a little scared but am also excited! Hopefully, I won't be in too much pain after, but even if I will, I have a whole box of pain killers to help me with it. My doctor is one of the best in the area and I'm just going to trust myself to him and to God and pray that everything goes well and I achieve the results I want. I pray to heal well and go never needing a replacement or correction surgery. This is my first surgery ever, please wish me luck:)

8 hours after surgery!

Everything went well. I'm in pain but it is very manageable and reminds me the breast pain of when I gave a birth and my milk came in. My breasts then and now felt very heavy and expanding. My pain is mostly pain of the expanding chest muscles since my silicone implants went right under the muscle. I'm a little concerned that they are not big enough but I'm sure I'll be in love with them as soon as I see them without a bra! Here is how I look right now...

3 days post op... Freaking out they are not big enough...

I know it's too early to judge but they don't seem big enough to me... Want to cry:(

3 days post op

One week post op... Feeling much better about the size!

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all your comments and encouragement! I actually feel much better about my size now:) I had Natrelle Silicone (style 15, 421 cc) breast implants. As far as my height and weight... I'm 5'6 ft tall and weigh 125 pounds.

I have my first check up after the surgery with Dr. Gervais today. I'm still taking pain medications so pain doesn't bother me much throughout the day. The mornings are exception since I sleep through the night without taking my meds and wake up feeling very sore as if my breasts were bruised on inside and numb but I guess it's normal. The good news is that I can feel my nipples and they react as they always have to touches (like when I put on my t-shirt, or bra... What did you think?:)))

I'll keep updating you with pics as my breasts settle in and get more soft and natural looking. Right now I'm one happy mama who can't wait until she can start shopping for bras!:)

5 MONTHS POST-OP! FELLING AMAZING:))))))))

5 MONTHS POST-OP! FELLING AMAZING:))))))))

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais was wonderful. He made me feel very cared for... I felt that he personally wanted to make sure that I was happy with my results. He gave me all the time I wanted to meet with him and answered all my questions. The follow up was great too. I am very happy that I chose him to be my doctor.