45 Year Old Mom of 2. Saline Implants 12 Yrs Ago. One Ruptured Needed Advise ASAP

Saline implant ruptured June 24th. In shock and...

Saline implant ruptured June 24th. In shock and not sure what to do I turned to the internet. The dr that did my original procedure was no longer in business and I was not sure what my options were. I found Dr Gervais on line through real self and was instantly impressed. I initiated a consultation the evening of June 25th and received a phone call from his office the next morning. They were available to see me that afternoon. Dr Gervais and his staff were very helpful and answered many questions as I was not sure what to do. Was I going to totally remove the implants? Was I going to do revision surgery? Was I going with saline again or try silicone? Was I going to stay same size or go bigger or smaller? All I knew was that something needed to be done as soon as possible. I left the consultation with a plan and knew that I was going to have revision surgery. The next week was 4th of July week and most everyone was on vacation. The following Monday I received a call from Minneapolis Plastic Surgeons and my surgery was going to take place July 10th and now I needed to get my physical and get ready. I am now one week after surgery and feel awesome. I did choose to go a little bigger in size and also switched to silicone implants. I love them! I am so thankful for Dr. Gervais and his staff and would recommend them to anyone! I could not have asked for a better experience!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dear Eleanor99, Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy for you as well. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to my staff. Speedy recovery!! Dr. G.