Best of the Best - Minneapolis, MN

Wanted to add fullness to my breasts and increase...

wanted to add fullness to my breasts and increase size. NO more overly padded bras So far.. mission accomplished.

I am 10 days post-op and could not be happier with my results and the quality of service provided by Dr. Tholen and all of his staff.

I had one other consultation prior to meeting Dr. Tholen and I remember feeling "icky" when I left that first office.  I had a bad feeling and did not trust the doctor. I found Dr. Tholen through Real Self and when I went in for my consultation, we clicked immediately.  He understood exactly the picture I had in my mind and seemed excited about the opportunity to do the procedure.  I left feeling confident and excited!! From that point on the whole process has been wonderful.

I was very nervous about the anesthesia/IV since I had never had it before.  The nurses made me feel so comfortable...and the best part is, I didn't have any pain at all!  I remember falling asleep within seconds of receiving the medication then waking up in the recovery room surprised that I wasn't in pain.  It truly was an EASY surgery.  I worried so much over nothing!

I had one minor issue on a Sunday a few days after surgery.  My boyfriend called Dr. Tholen (at home!!) and we received a call back within 10 minutes.  I was very impressed and it goes to show that he truly does care about his patients.  I have never felt rushed or like I am just another patient...Dr. Tholen takes the time to listen to your needs, fears, hopes, etc. to ensure the best possible outcome.

I am so happy I finally went through with the surgery and that I was in such skilled & caring hands. I would recommend Dr. Tholen to anyone considering this procedure!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon