Extremely Satisified - Minneapolis, MN

I've been researching this for 10 years! I...

I've been researching this for 10 years! I never thought I was worth the investment. There is always something 'more important' to spend my money on than myself (with 3 kids). Finally I decided I am worth it. While I was always a small chested gal, I lost a lot of volume after my kids were born. I felt out of proportion and had a skewed body image. Now I feel amazing - I look amazing!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Garvais and his staff were incredibly friendly and professional. The consultation was very informative and easy to schedule. On the day of my surgery, it was like a well-oiled machine. Everyone had a job and did it very efficiently. I normally have problems with anesthesia (feeling sick) and had NONE with this procedure. My follow up care has so far been great too. I'd definitely refer my friends/family to Dr. Garvais - and I'd definitely go back if I wanted more procedures. Also, my results are amazing. My only regret is not doing it sooner!

Thank you KBW, we are very pleased that you were happy with your surgery and follow up care. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to my staff.
Dr. G.