I Finally Got a Quote + SCD -Minneapolis, MN

Hey ladies i have been a lurker for a few years...

hey ladies i have been a lurker for a few years now.
i'm thin but over the past few years, I’ve gained some weight.
i'm 5'6 138pds i have a decent shape but my midsection has gotten bigger after 2kidsand my butt is on the smaller side=(

i have been researching butt surgery since 2003, but back then it was way too expensive, i never wanted implants because they look fake. i even thought about getting back-alley butt shots in 2007, but lucky i said no at the last min! and thanks goodness i did, now i'm seeing so many women who have been scared by doing such things.

well a little bout me, i have sickle cell disease i have had surgeries before
but i don't want to go under general anesthesia, because of my health.
i had given up on the surgery, but i finally found a great doc.
i went to see him this past tue feb 26th, i told him about my condition he is also
a regular surgeon at the main hospital here, he has worked on sickle cell patients before. he said it wouldn't be a problem for him to do my brazillain butt lift.
he is gonna take the fat from my upper and lower bas and my flanks.
i was approved for $4000 through credit care, he said he would do everything for 7100k! i am so excited. he is going to be more precautions with me.
i work out 3x a week, i eat healthy, don't smoke or drink.

he said i'm a little more high risk but he will do it with just local anesthesia
he will have me on iv fluids, and I will be given antibiotics afterwards,
just like if i were going under, This is what they did when I had other surgeries as well.
I am happy that i will be awake, i plan on saving up the other 3k soon
i should have the money by the end of this month, i want to do the surgery around mid april.

Please bbl ladies, give me any advice and or tips,
i am so excited i just want my pre-mom shape back.
iv'e been through a lot and sometimes you just have to treat yourself.

So did you end up having the procedure and how did it go?
Good Luck on your journey!
thank you so much, i have a lot of up and down emotions, but i know it's the right decision for me.