I Finally Look As Young As I Feel! - Minneapolis, MN

Ever since I hit 50 I have felt like the life was...

Ever since I hit 50 I have felt like the life was being sucked out of my face. I was using more makeup with worse results until I got to Lifestyle Lift! They made about 15 years melt away! I had the lift, the under chin surgery & full laser. Hearing & knowing what's going on was a little tense & the laser is quite painful while it's being performed (even though you get lots of local anesthetic).

The first 3 days are the hardest, plan on watching movies, reading & sleeping upright. However, after about 2 weeks I could go anywhere & know that no one would see any sign of surgery or laser with minimal makeup. It took about 6 weeks to really heal because of so much done & I also had a few stitches that kept popping up (just get them clipped off) but it's worth it!

After 8 weeks I have only a little numbness left & with massaging the "surgery folds" behind my ears are dissapearing. I once again can go without makeup & still look good especially because the laser brought that "youthful glow" back which I absolutely LOVE!!!

If some larger lobes or folds don't go away the doctor said he'd take care of them in about 6 months. The Dr & staff have been awesome! I am so glad I had it done.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr W is very sensitive to your needs & seems to genuinely care about your concerns & questions. He also does a great job! The sutures look great. There was no problem totally hiding the ones on my face with a little makeup after only a couple weeks. the staff was awesome- always there to help with everything & so nice & caring.