I Finally Look As Young As I Feel! - Minneapolis, MN

Ever since I hit 50 I have felt like the life was...

Ever since I hit 50 I have felt like the life was being sucked out of my face. I was using more makeup with worse results until I got to Lifestyle Lift! They made about 15 years melt away! I had the lift, the under chin surgery & full laser. Hearing & knowing what's going on was a little tense & the laser is quite painful while it's being performed (even though you get lots of local anesthetic).

The first 3 days are the hardest, plan on watching movies, reading & sleeping upright. However, after about 2 weeks I could go anywhere & know that no one would see any sign of surgery or laser with minimal makeup. It took about 6 weeks to really heal because of so much done & I also had a few stitches that kept popping up (just get them clipped off) but it's worth it!

After 8 weeks I have only a little numbness left & with massaging the "surgery folds" behind my ears are dissapearing. I once again can go without makeup & still look good especially because the laser brought that "youthful glow" back which I absolutely LOVE!!!

If some larger lobes or folds don't go away the doctor said he'd take care of them in about 6 months. The Dr & staff have been awesome! I am so glad I had it done.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr W is very sensitive to your needs & seems to genuinely care about your concerns & questions. He also does a great job! The sutures look great. There was no problem totally hiding the ones on my face with a little makeup after only a couple weeks. the staff was awesome- always there to help with everything & so nice & caring.

Yvonne - Dr. Wire did your procedure for Lifestyle Lift? BTW, you look awesome!
Yvonne...mine was all pulled up tightly as yours is...and within six months, started sagging. The living hell I went through wasn't worth it for me, but I am glad you aren't maimed or injured. Thanks for sharing. I wonder the same thing as 2trusting....I was told there would be two small incisions and was shocked when I found out they cut all around my ears:(
Dear Yvonne,
I'm so glad you had a good Dr. and that you did have to suffer the fate of so many others.
Do you think you were fully informed about what all the proceedure would entail aside from what all the advertising and promotional say? I was just wondering from the shots in the face to the burning of the flesh... was all that explained to you?

Great pics, Yvonne. Congrats on your results! :)