Dark Circles is my Result - Minneapolis, MN

I decided to try Latisse after seeing all the TV...

I decided to try Latisse after seeing all the TV ads with Brooke Shields and reading some articles on it in fashion magazines. I purchased Latisse through the doctors office where i get my facials. It's a pricey product at $120.00 , the bottle is VERY small and the way they tell you to apply it.... causes a lot of waste.

My results of eyelash growth were very minimal, the side effects were many. I found the product very irritating with burning & itching, but like a FOOL in search of long luscious eyelashes ...i continued and finish the bottle. I was told it takes a good 12-16 weeks for full results, so i purchased a second bottle.

After about 10 weeks i noticed the worst side effect, i developed SEVERE discoloration around & under my eyes. I stopped using the product, but still after 9 weeks of not using Latisse , i am still left with dark circles that will not go away. I have never had to use concealer in my life,now i can't leave the house without it. I wake every morning looking 20 years older because of my horrible dark discoloration around my eyes. I am told this may be a permanent side effect and after 2 months of not seeing any change, I BELIEVE IT'S HERE TO STAY !!!!

I am so mad at myself for ever using this product and give a strong warning to all that are considering it.