Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) Works! - Minneapolis, MN

I've been using the generic for Latisse called...

I've been using the generic for Latisse called Bimatoprost bought from an online pharmacy. It's been about 14 weeks and I can see a big difference. At first I applied it every night for the first month, then about every other day and now it's about every third day.

My eyes still do get itchy and red at times but I feel it's worth it. I've seen a huge difference from my tiny lashes to fuller longer lashes. During the first month I had some lashes that grew long but a patch of short lashes, eventually this evened out and I'm really happy with the results. I will keep using this until I ran out and probably buy another bottle then. To apply it I bought an eyeliner brush and use just one drop of product for both eyes. I only took a before pictures with my eyes closed for some reason, but here are some afters with my eyes open as well.

I have also been using the generic version of Latisse. It really works the same. I take generic blood pressure medicine and it works just as well as my other that was so costly.

Hi Linda, That's very good to know. Did you buy your generic Latisse online? Would love to know where you got yours. Much appreciated!
My recommendation would be to NOT use this product. I am one of the small percentage of people who have experienced orbital fat loss in response to using Bimatoprost and it's not pretty. Mascara may not give you the same dramatic results but you will not be in danger of developing random divots round your eyes that look like the world's worst chicken pox scars.
I had fat loss too. I've been using it for three years and I just figured out what was causing it today. I wish they made this side effect more well known. It was so stupid of me since I already had long eyelashes. I had fat loss on both my upper and lower eyelids. :(
Hi Geekylie, Thank you for reminding those with poor online etiquette the importance of manners (cyber or otherwise). I hope, however, this does not mean you will be no longer sharing your online Rx info with fellow (appreciative) eyelash-challenged women. I would really like to know which company you used to avoid the hassles of a misguided purchase. Thanks. :)

Hi kylie im an obese female who have a very low self esteem, I hope this would help me boost even just a little self confidence in me, kindly share me where I could purchase bimatropost because im also in a tight budget to splurge on something expensive as latisse, hope to hear from u soon, thank u, my email ad is ***********@*****.***

Hey you guys, Just a note: when you contact people for info, and they reply, along with adding details on ordering, it is a good idea to reply with a 'thanks' - I have replied to over 20 emails/private messages from this thread, and have never ONCE received a thank you email in return, thats really lame. Because of that, I'm deleting all posts regarding the best course for generic. -thanks!

I promise to thank you appropriately for the information on where to order the generic Bimatoprost. I even thank you IN ADVANCE!!Please

Thank you!!

Hi kylie im an obese female who have a very low self esteem, I hope this would help me boost even just a little self confidence in me, kindly share me where I could purchase bimatropost because im also in a tight budget to splurge on something expensive as latisse, hope to hear from u soon, thank u, my email ad is ****@yahoo.com

Hi geekylie, i would really appreciate it if you could tell me where you bought your generic Latisse. Please email with info. ****@aol.com

Geekylie, I'm sorry you have a bad tase from ungrateful people for your time in sending private e-mails. I really hear you.
Not sure how to get in touch with you, but I would greatly appreciate the online name of your generic supplier. Is there anyway you would mind another e-mail? My address is ********@******.com thank you thank you thank you

I would love to test this. Could someone please send me an on line RX that is reputable and has the best price? Thank You
Could someone email me as well to let me know where to buy generic? cewshops at gmail

Thank you!
Can someone please email which online Rx is the most reliable and has the best deal? I've never bough prescriptions online before but I want to buy the generic Latisse.

Please email me directly!]

Tess

Hi. Stel24, I was wondering if you could tell me where you purchased your generic latisse. You can email me. Thanks in advance.

Hey i ordered through {edited} and they didn't even process my order = i found out 5 days later - so i DONT recommend them. Ordered through {edited} and it took about 8 business days. just arrived. am impressed with the service - was 55$ for 3 bottles and delivery. the brush they send is much better for applying the product - the Latisse one wastes too much product. am VERY excited - thank for the referral to {edited}. kylie

Could you email me where you bought the bimatoprost? Thanks!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I just started the Latisse. I was wondering if you would share the place where you got your product for the 3/55.00. and also what name it is called. One more request...please share with me any of your tips.I really appreciate it.Peace and Plenty ~amyK~
i just ordered the {edited} - canadian - (its cheaper than even paying our cost for the brand name). Will let you know how they are when the product arrives:)
Edited by Sharon: This post has been blocked because it promotes purchasing prescription medication from an online pharmacy or vendor that does not require or verify prescriptions. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous and may violate FDA regulations and federal laws, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed.

Hi, I bought through {edited}

Can you tell me where you buy generic lumigan?
I agree, you have beautiful eyes to begin with! I also have been very pleased with Latisse. I am now on my second bottle (my doc sold me 3 bottles at a "discount" but still cost $380 for 3). I did find the generic, as you stated, in an online pharmacy at a fraction of the price; I bought some for my future needs. My dermatologist told me that I can stop the daily application after the 16 weeks and only use it 2 a week. I have this neurosis:-) that I might wake up without lashes if I do not use it daily so I am still using it nightly. My reward was when my husband told me that he could see my eyelashes while he was in another part of the room. He calls my lashes "amazing." Just this morning, I was reading something to him from the newpaper and he remarked how long and lush my eyelashes have become. Because of the Latisse effect, I just buy a regular no-frills mascara and my lashes still look good. I figure, those expensive ones claim to give me volume and length but what Latisse did, they could not so I just buy Maybelline (the cheapest they sell) and I still have amazing lashes. I am looking forward to using the generic Bimatoprost; it is as cheap as Maybelline almost! Good luck to all. BTW, I also think my left eye's lashes are not as long as the right but I am the only one who notices- we are all asymmetrical.
What Online company did you purchase from?
that isn't a discount at all - its usually around 12o from an Allergan approved Dr. Also they should have offered to sign you up for the Allergan program which gives you discounts every now and again. Most Doctors do a 'buy 2, get one free' deal. I wouldnt purchase from your Doctor again - you are better off to go and buy it from a clinic. NO appt should be needed to purchase - any Doc charging an appt fee is also ripping people off. I work for a Cosmetic Rejuvenation Medical Clinic - so know this info for sure. :)