Just Healthy - Minneapolis

I had a RNY procedure done by in January of 2007.I...

I had a RNY procedure done by in January of 2007.I lost a total of 110 pounds and have to say that it was the best decision I had ever made. The procedure was uneventful with a 1 night stay in the hospital. The follow-up was great by the clinic and the staff.

I have been stable now for better than 3 years and the biggest prize of the total process happened this fall with cosmetic surgery (belt lift) done by Dr. Richard Tholen. Every cake needs frosting and this was the frosting.

Minneapolis Bariatric Surgeon

I have to say that both of the clinics that I dealt with have very knowledgeable staff. The information gathered before, during and after procedures was useful, informative and led to the ultimate success. I know that there are many places that you can go to have medical procedures done but in my estimation I was fortunate that my research and due diligence helped me to find the BEST. There might be less expensive but there are non better.

Hi darugman, thanks for your post. 110 pounds is an amazing achievement. Did you find the process of restricting your food intake difficult? Did you manage to get your daily protein/water intake easily?