Couldn't Have Gone Better! - Minneapolis, MN

The day of surgery was a breeze!  I was...

The day of surgery was a breeze!  I was "in and out" and everyone on staff was so caring and helpful.  I had two surgical procedures done at once, which I was a little nervous about at first, but it went very well.  I had the full face CO2 laser resurfacing and a breast lift and augmentation.  The CO2 laser was probably the most uncomfortable.  I was quite scary for a couple of weeks, but was EXPECTING that - both because I have had it done before and Dr. Tholen informed me that was going to happen.

I have had acne my entire life which resulted in scarring. I have had the CO2 laser resurfacing done elsewhere, but feel much better about the second time around.

I had asymetrical breasts and wasn't happy with the size of either of them. Dr. Tholen lifted one breast and put two different sizes of silicone implants in them. I went from a small B cup in my left breast to a small D cup. My right breast went from a full C cup to a small D cup. I am very pleased with the incisions... scarring is minimal (even on the lifted breast).

The breast lift and augmentation had minimal recovery time. I feel like a woman now... now a disfigured person. I can buy bras now without falling out of one cup and needing a tissue in the other... it is just an amazing transformation! Brilliant!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tholen was very informative about the surgical procedures I was interested in having performed. I also felt very comfortable with his professional opinion on the size of implants placed. I am pleased with my results and would certainly recommend Dr. Tholen to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Many patients find an actual patient's experience to be more helpful than anything my staff or I might say.

Take care, and enjoy your summer and fall with the new look!

HI ShOpOhOlic,

Congrats on the new breasts and the lack of acne scars. You must look like a whole new person. We'd love to see pictures!

Thanks!