Wow Was It Ever Worth It! - Minneapolis, MN

I had always been an A cup, but around 35 I had to...

I had always been an A cup, but around 35 I had to start buying the "less than A" bras. I realized that at the same time, my regular exercise wasn't keeping the rest of me the same size. The aging process was really going fast! When I was 40, I decided to get breast implants. I went with 375cc and am a full C now.

I have had them for 4 years now--even though they feel like my own, not a day goes by that I don't think about how glad I am that I got them. Even though the aging process continues, I feel a lot better about it. The pros are--endless, the cons are--I wish I would have done it sooner and I wish I would have gone a little bigger. I didn't have any pain from my surgery, but needed to rest for a week (because of side-effects of drugs I was prescribed). I was sore in front, my shoulders, and my back for about 2 more weeks; it gradually went away. Overall my experience was very positive; it still is now!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was very helpful, informative, and understanding when I was deciding whether to get implants or not. During my surgery and post-care, he has been very professional and has always listened to my concerns. I think the hardest part for me was getting past the stigma of plastic surgery--he was helpful by providing facts.

What a great success story! Thanks for posting your experience on RealSelf.