I Would Recommend Him to Those Thinking About Having This Procedure Done - Minneapolis, MN

I am a mother of three and have had a lot of...

I am a mother of three and have had a lot of damage to my breasts throughout the years due to breastfeeding. Having chosen to start my family at a young age I damaged by body. I would not change a thing about my choice to begin so young but I wanted to put my body back to its original state and once again fit in my cloths right and feel like a young women. I love my breasts now they are very natural in size and I feel the doctor did a wonderful job and I will continue to thank him. My husband will also agree that they turned out Great!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

The staff as well as Dr. made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, this made it easier to ask all the questions I wanted answered along with those that I did not think about myself but they brought up. They take the time to discuss options and make sure you have chosen the right thing for you. The staff is very prompt at getting back to you if you leave messages or have anyu questions before or after your procedure.

Fwickland,
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your results and experience at Minneapolis Plastic Surgery. I will let my staff know how happy you and your husband were. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Dr. G.

Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.